Hi, my name is Puppy
I've been staying with the Blue Cross for a while now and I'm starting to miss the comforts of a home environment. I came to the Blue Cross with my Mum Milo and we'd very much like to stay together
I'm a very gentle lady and although I come across as shy initially I soon warm up to you once you've given me a stroke behind the ears or under my chin.
My favourite spot is by the window watching the world go by and I can't wait to be in my new home so that I can explore the world. My perfect home would have space for my mum Milo too
I'm currently being cared for by Blue Cross foster carers at Shuttleworth College. If you think you can offer the two of us the forever home that we deserve please get in contact for more information or to arrange to meet us
- BreedDomestic Short Hair
- Age7 years 6 months
- LocationShuttleworth College
0300 777 1931
Shuttleworth College, Old Warden Park, Old Warden, Bedfordshire. SG18 9DX
Adopting an animal can be a really great and rewarding way of finding your new pet. Our animals have a lot to give to a new owner and they all deserve a warm and loving home. All the animals that come to Blue Cross are given a full MOT before they are put up for adoption. They are:
- vaccinated, microchipped wormed and neutered
- examined by a vet and treated as required
- assessed by an experienced member of our team to determine what type of training and education they need
- given an individual training plan depending on their needs
- given an individual profile to help match them with their new owner
- cats, dogs and rabbits are rehomed with 4 weeks' free insurance from Petplan
Looking after your pet
Great tips from our Blue Cross pet team.
Finding the right pet
Owning a pet is a fabulous and rewarding experience. But every animal and their needs are different, so how can you make sure you’re ready for a new addition to your family and that you choose the right one for you? Our tips are here to help.