Adopt a catReturn to search
Hi, I'm Sam
I'm 2 years old and an absolutely gorgeous boy.
Sadly I lived as a stray for quite some day so it does take me a little while to warm up to new people but once I'm comfortable with you I'm a lovely chap
My ideal home would be somewhere with a safe outdoor space as I still enjoy having the freedom of the outdoors and I'd be best suited to a home with someone experienced with cats who has the time, patience, love and dedication to help build back up my trust in people.
I'm a sociable chap so I'd be happy to live with other cats and I'm litter trained, micro chipped, vaccinated and worm/flea free!
If you have time, love and the space to help me adapt to living in a home again maybe you could offer me the forever home I deserve
Adopting an animal can be a really great and rewarding way of finding your new pet. Our animals have a lot to give to a new owner and they all deserve a warm and loving home. All the animals that come to Blue Cross are given a full MOT before they are put up for adoption. They are:
- vaccinated, microchipped wormed and neutered
- examined by a vet and treated as required
- assessed by an experienced member of our team to determine what type of training and education they need
- given an individual training plan depending on their needs
- given an individual profile to help match them with their new owner
- cats, dogs and rabbits are rehomed with 4 weeks' free insurance from Petplan
- BreedDomestic Short Hair
- Age3 years 4 months
- LocationCounty Durham