Adopt a catReturn to search
Hi, I'm Jasper
I'm a handsome 3 year old ginger tom cat.
I arrived at the Blue Cross after I suffered a horrible shot wound which had become infected. I was taken to the vet and patched up as good as new. I've made a full recovery and I'm a healthy, happy chap desperate for a forever home of my own.
I'm a very loving cat who enjoys lots of fuss and I have heaps of love to give to my lucky new family.
I'm currently being cared for by Blue Cross foster carers in West Yorkshire so if you'd like more information or to arrange to meet me please get in contact
Adopting an animal can be a really great and rewarding way of finding your new pet. Our animals have a lot to give to a new owner and they all deserve a warm and loving home. All the animals that come to Blue Cross are given a full MOT before they are put up for adoption. They are:
- vaccinated, microchipped wormed and neutered
- examined by a vet and treated as required
- assessed by an experienced member of our team to determine what type of training and education they need
- given an individual training plan depending on their needs
- given an individual profile to help match them with their new owner
- cats, dogs and rabbits are rehomed with 4 weeks' free insurance from Petplan
- BreedDomestic Semi Long Hair
- Age3 years 3 months
- LocationWest Yorkshire