Hi my name is Bella and I am a 13 year old female long-haired.
I am a sweet natured mature lady who enjoys spending time at home having a fuss with my owners. I will happily come up onto your lap when I'm in the mood for a cuddle.
My favourite pass time is chilling out in the sunshine in the garden under the bushes. Occasionally I like to have a play with some string but would much rather sit with you for a cuddle. I have been around a visiting child who I get on well with. My brother and I would happily live in a family home with children who are used to cats. We would also suit a quiet adult home.
Being long haired cats we will need regular grooming. We would be much happier as the only pets in our new home.
Can you offer us a loving new home. Please email your completed homefinder questionnaire to the Hertfordshire centre.
- BreedDomestic Semi Long Hair
- Age13 years 3 months
0300 777 1490
Kimpton Bottom, Herts SG4 8EU
Adopting an animal can be a really great and rewarding way of finding your new pet. Our animals have a lot to give to a new owner and they all deserve a warm and loving home. All the animals that come to Blue Cross are given a full MOT before they are put up for adoption. They are:
- vaccinated, microchipped wormed and neutered
- examined by a vet and treated as required
- assessed by an experienced member of our team to determine what type of training and education they need
- given an individual training plan depending on their needs
- given an individual profile to help match them with their new owner
- cats, dogs and rabbits are rehomed with 4 weeks' free insurance from Petplan
About our rehoming process
Finding the right pet
Owning a pet is a fabulous and rewarding experience. But every animal and their needs are different, so how can you make sure you’re ready for a new addition to your family and that you choose the right one for you? Our tips are here to help.