Adopt a catReturn to search
Hey there! I'm Dexter, and I'm looking for a new home on the Home Direct scheme.
I am such a cheeky young cat, although I can be a little shy at first, but love to be stroked and will play with you once I start to feel relaxed.
Sadly my skin allergy means that my family are no longer able to keep me, but as long as I stay on my special diet and medication, I'm very happy and can live life to the full.
I just love to snuggle up to you at bed time and curl up on a warm lap, that is, when I'm not chasing my favourite ribbon around!
I currently live indoors with one other cat, and I may like to share my new home with children. I'll definitely be a loyal friend once I get to know you!
Adopting an animal can be a really great and rewarding way of finding your new pet. Our animals have a lot to give to a new owner and they all deserve a warm and loving home. All the animals that come to Blue Cross are given a full MOT before they are put up for adoption. They are:
- vaccinated, microchipped wormed and neutered
- examined by a vet and treated as required
- assessed by an experienced member of our team to determine what type of training and education they need
- given an individual training plan depending on their needs
- given an individual profile to help match them with their new owner
- cats, dogs and rabbits are rehomed with 4 weeks' free insurance from Petplan
- BreedDomestic Short Hair
- Age1 year 3 months