Whatever event or challenge you decide to organise or take part in, we’ll support you in every way that we can. Fundraising is a great way to gain new skills and meet friends so let’s get started!
Start small, think big
- Why not order a collection box for the reception at your work or ask if you can put one in your local pub, newsagent or vet?
- Bake some cakes and sell them at work, school or to your friends
- Have a swear box in your offi ce, or pick a popular word instead and charge everyone that says it
- Hold a sponsored ‘give something up’ day. Friends and colleagues could give up chocolate, tea or even talking!
- Hold a lunchtime quiz at work or school
- Why not do the washing up for a week and ask for a donation?
- Have a wardrobe spring clean, then sell anything you don’t want by holding a sponsored clothes swap, or a car boot sale
- Hold a sponsored pancake fl ipping party – great for kids and adults
- Hold a cheese and wine party for National Cheese Day in March. You could ask your local shop to sponsor the event by donating cheese and charge £5 for entry.
- Organise a Wimbledon party, with strawberries and cream. Friends pay £5 to come along.
- If you are proud of your gardening skills why not invite your friends, family and neighbours round for a garden party and charge an entrance fee?
- Put another steak (or veggie burger) on the barbie. Organise a sizzling one to raise some cash. You could also run a sweepstake on whether it will rain or not!
- Organise a pet blessing at your local church for St Francis of Assisi Day
- Celebrate Halloween at work, by dressing up and playing trick or treat with different departments. To avoid a trick, they must give you a treat in the form of a donation!
- Penny for the Guy – make a Guy Fawkes and ask people to donate
- Make use of your winter wellies and hold a wellywanging competition
- Put on a festive mince pie and mulled wine night
- Ask your local pub if you could have a Christmas carol singing night or organise one in your neighbourhood
Don’t forget to take a look at our organised events too. We can help you hold a Paws for Tea party, get you involved in an overseas challenge or cheer you on in a running event!