This one hour webinar is aimed at veterinary nurses, receptionists, vets and practice managers who regularly have direct contact with pet owners.
The webinar will cover
- reaction to bad news and anticipatory grief
- importance of the environment
- a client focused approach
- providing information and practical help
- case study
Webinars are running on the following days and times
- 20 April 2017: 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- 9 July 2017: 6.30-7.30pm
- 18 October 2017: 6.30-7.30pm
The cost of each webinar session per person is £25.00
Course booking and secure payments are taken via Eventbrite.
If you have any questions, please contact our Pet Bereavement Support training team by calling 01993 867216or email [email protected]