This one hour webinar is aimed at veterinary nurses, receptionists, vets and practice managers who regularly have direct contact with bereaved pet owners.
The webinar will cover
- handling clients with challenging behaviour
- mental illness & bereavement
- supporting children & families through a bereavement
- case studies
- practical advice
Webinars are running on the following days and times
- 23 May 2017: 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- 22 August 2017 : 6.30-7.30pm
- 21 November 2017 6.30-7.30pm
The cost of each webinar session per person is £25.00
Course booking and secure payments are taken via Eventbrite.
If you have any questions, please contact our Pet Bereavement Support training team by calling 01993 867216 or email [email protected]