This one hour webinar is aimed at veterinary nurses, receptionists, vets and practice managers who regularly have direct contact with bereaved pet owners.
The webinar will cover
- explanation of the five stages of grief and how humans grieve.
- pet loss case study
- emotional overload signs
- helpful things to say and do when supporting a grieving client
- unhelpful things not to say or do
- how to get it right and help retain your clients
Webinars are running on the following days and times
- 15 March 2017: 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- 22 June 2017: 6.30-7.30pm
- 20 September 2017: 6.30-7.30pm
The cost of each webinar session per person is £25.00
Course booking and secure payments are taken via Eventbrite.
If you have any questions, please contact our Pet Bereavement Support training team by calling 01993 867216 or email [email protected]