About Blue Cross
We’ve been dedicated to the health and happiness of pets since 1897. Abandoned or unwanted, ill or injured – we do what’s needed to give every pet a healthy life in a happy home. We’re a charity, so the more help you give us, the more help we can give pets.
All about pets
Keep your finger on the pulse – read the latest blog posts from our experts and catch up on all our news.
- Five-year-old girl donates birthday presents to pets at Blue Cross
- Gorgeous jack russell terrier wltm active owners – are you who he’s looking for?
- Could you give a home to ‘wonky Bonnie’ the abandoned cat?
- Untreated infection leaves rescue dog Tinkerbell needing surgery at Blue Cross
- Blue Cross operation helps dog Missie to walk again
- The changing world of horse ownership – and the growing equine welfare crisis
- Blue Cross guide to choosing the right dog breed
- Dog owners: are you lungworm aware?
- Blue Cross warning after overweight dog needs emergency surgery
- ‘He snores like a road drill but we love him’ – a happy ending for George the bulldog