About Blue Cross
We’ve been dedicated to the health and happiness of pets since 1897. Abandoned or unwanted, ill or injured – we do what’s needed to give every pet a healthy life in a happy home. We’re a charity, so the more help you give us, the more help we can give pets.
All about pets
Keep your finger on the pulse – read the latest blog posts from our experts and catch up on all our news.
- Come to our Blue Cross dog day on Oddicombe Beach in Devon
- Wanted: indoor home for special feline Felicity
- Blue Cross London Marathon runners raise £40,000 for sick and unwanted pets
- Good luck to the Blue Cross London Marathon runners
- Maternal moggy steps in to care for extra litter of kittens at Blue Cross
- Do you know a pet hero? Nominate them for the Blue Cross Medal
- If in doubt, get a chocolate bunny this Easter
- Feeling inspired by the marathon? Read some top tips for running with your dog
- Causes, symptoms and treatment of laminitis in horses and ponies
- Lasting gift after five years of friendship between cat and owner