About Blue Cross
We’ve been dedicated to the health and happiness of pets since 1897. Abandoned or unwanted, ill or injured – we do what’s needed to give every pet a healthy life in a happy home. We’re a charity, so the more help you give us, the more help we can give pets.
All about pets
Keep your finger on the pulse – read the latest blog posts from our experts and catch up on all our news.
- Dumped and left to suffer – now terrier Fonzi needs a warm, loving home
- Come to our Blue Cross dog day on Oddicombe Beach in Devon
- Wanted: indoor home for special feline Felicity
- Blue Cross London Marathon runners raise £40,000 for sick and unwanted pets
- Good luck to the Blue Cross London Marathon runners