- Blue Cross reserves the right to change the dates of the competition.
- Competitions are not open to employees of Blue Cross and the prize sponsor company, or to members of their families.
- Following each competition, Blue Cross will notify the winner using the email provided. If no response is received to the email within one month of mailing, the prize will be void.
- Your personal details are covered by Blue Cross data protection policy.
- Blue Cross may cancel this competition at any time.
- If you have any queries regarding this competition, please contact us.
- By entering photographs into this competition you confirm that you are the owner of the copyright and any similar right in any such photographs.
- Blue Cross social media competitions are available to entrants in mainland United Kingdom only.
- By accepting these terms and in consideration of your registration and use of the Site you hereby allow Blue Cross a licence to use the photographs for all purposes in all media throughout the world for the full period of the copyright and any similar right.
- Blue Cross hereby grants you a non-exclusive licence to use the photographs for private and domestic purposes. If you wish to use the photographs commercially or in any commercial publication please contact us and we will consider an extension of this licence-back in this regard.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all countries in all materials on this Site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by Blue Cross or its licensors. Any use of extracts from this Site for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
- No part of this Site may be reproduced or stored on any other website or included in any public or private retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
- Blue Cross reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The decision of Blue Cross in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Competitions terms and conditions
— Page last updated 12/09/2016