How to make ice treats for your cat
This is a super simple DIY pet hack for those warmer months. Using minimal materials, you can keep your cat nice and cool with our ice balloon treat.
What you’ll need
- Shallow bowl
How to make an ice balloon treat
Here’s a simple way to make a cold treat for your cat to stay hydrated and cool in the summer.
- Use a tap to fill a balloon with water
- Tie a knot in the balloon
- Put the balloon in the freezer
- Leave for two hours
- Remove the balloon from the freezer and place in a shallow bowl
- Pierce the balloon with scissors and peel off
You can now give this to your cat to enjoy!