We are building a network of volunteers throughout England and Wales to help us rehome more needy cats. This is an excellent role that the whole family can get involved in to help cats in need, and fosterers get all the benefits of cat companionship without the long term commitment or cost.
- Foster carers - looking after cats in your own homes and helping them to find a new home
- Foster scheme coordinators - providing administrative support to carers in their area, helping them to place their pets in new homes
- Administrator – helping your local scheme coordinator and foster carers with important admin support
- Social media support – helping us to rehome cats more quickly by helping out with our social media pages
- Driver – taking cats to vets and transferring them between schemes
Not all opportunities are available everywhere, and age restrictions vary depending on local health and safety concerns. To find out whether fostering opportunities are available near you, please see our current volunteering opportunities page.
Fostering pets isn’t for everyone. If you’d prefer to adopt one of our pets, have a look at the pets currently waiting for new homes.