Furniture collection service
Donate your unwanted furniture to Blue Cross and we’ll collect it for free.
Why you should do it
We'll sell every one of your donations in our stores.
By giving us your furniture, you'll help us raise money so we can continue to help sick, injured and homeless pets.
How it works
We’re currently only able to make furniture collections in the area surrounding our Halesowen shop.
- Request a furniture collection using the form below.
- Choose a date and time that’s suitable for you.
- The team will arrive to collect your furniture.
- It will arrive in our furniture shop.
Collections during Covid-19
To keep you and our team safe, we will discuss how you would like us to collect your furniture when we call.
We won’t be able to visit if you have coronavirus symptoms or are self-isolating. And we’ll need to follow local and national guidelines. Please let us know if you need to change your collection because of Covid-19.
Terms and conditions
We love the items you give to us, but please be aware that donated goods and furniture must meet certain criteria before we can collect them. Placing a booking online does not guarantee we will collect your items.
- Furniture must be complete, undamaged and in a re-saleable condition
- There must be no missing parts or major rips or tears to the items you are donating
- All upholstered items must carry a regulatory fire label that is still attached
- We do not take items that need to be disposed of
We reserve the right to reject items that do not meet this criteria and the driver team may reject on the day, so please make sure items meet these conditions.
For further information or guidance, please contact our Halesowen shop on 0300 777 1676.